As the previous “Aircraft” project was getting too crowded, we spun off two other projects and renamed the “Aircraft” project for our most popular category of downloads, “Jet Fighters”.
Link to the “Jet Fighters” Project here.
Short compilation video of the current Jet Fighters:https://www.youtube.com/embed/mY__xKKAklM?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en&autohide=2&wmode=transparent
They’re in various different states of readiness and will be worked on as we go. Current state as of Jan 2 2021:
- F-14 – animated cockpit, swing wings (triggered by flap), flaps, landing gear
- F-117 – static cockpit with panels, flaps, landing gear
- F-22 – flaps, landing gear
- F-16 – static cockpit, no landing gears
- F-4 – static cockpit, no landing gears
- SR-71 – -static cockpit, no landing gears
To re-iterate, these are not FSX ports and they are being made using Blender to customize free models shared online and building with the MSFS SDK.
Link to collection of awesome free models used for this project here.
Some more info on the F-14 build as example – https://flightsimsquadron.com/2020/10/14/f-14-landing-gear/